Thursday, May 6, 2010

It has been a little while since I updated our blog so here's what we've been doing! Mostly I've been putting my creativity to full-time work and diving into DIY wedding projects. Below are a few that are in the works.

First, I did a trial run with some flowers and vases. I'm planning on using gladiolas, just not sure how many...they are so beautiful! Don't they just put a smile on your face!?
This is a closeup of what I'm doing with the vases. I'm also going to be adding some 'bling' as soon as it arrives in the mail!!
Oh how I LOVE paper lanterns! These have arrived and I just want to hang them everywhere in my house! They make me feel like I'm floating... ;-p



These may be the find of the century! Custom candle labels! Although these suckers take some time to put on...at least for me...I'm learning that being a perfectionist takes too much time, and I'm slowly letting go of that.


This is something I am so proud of and worked on today. Its our aisle runner with a logo I designed...painstakingly designed! It turned out great and I'm excited to walk down it!

These are our table number cards, well the back of them anyway. The front will have the number but I thought this bow on the back set it off perfectly.
Last week I found a little time to put up these adorable wall decals to accent a wall in my dining room. You can't see well because of the glare, but there are rhinestones on the chandelier...too cute!


There is much more to show and tell, but its late and I'll have to save it for another day. Hope all is well with everyone out there. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment