Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ohhhh what a bad, bad blogger I've been! It has been way too long, and I barely know where to start... However, I did just get married so I'm hoping for a reprieve on that excellent excuse. Mostly, I have just been busy nesting. Big. Time. I've been cooking, and cleaning and organizing and even started um, a 'garden' on my patio...(pictures to come.) More cooking, taking care of the household finances, still training my clients, and also starting to work a bit on marketing for the hubby's business. Oh. And now I'm a 'Scrapper' too. (Must see New In Town to fully understand.) That's short for one that works on scrapbooks.

There. I have somewhat assuaged my guilt for neglecting my blog. Although, I haven't gotten any complains that I haven't updated..., so apparently noone reads this but me! Ha, that's ok. Its rather therapeutic. So, with no idea where to start with the update, I'll begin with the following triumphant day.

My sister Dana is famous for her Sicilian Chicken Spaghetti, and I managed to make it one afternoon, and it was gooooooood. Its probably the biggest accomplishment since performing the heimlich on my goldfish last month.(joking, but it was a big deal to me!)
Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment