Tuesday, September 14, 2010



SUPER excited that I finished Chore Chart today! I had so much fun making it. I used an old framed cork board, painted it Heirloom White and antiqued it using brown acrylic and glaze. I cut 'scrappin' paper out and used spray adhesive to adhere it to the cork board. I printed the words on our printer, and covered in Mod Podge to get the shiny look! Then I used my Cricut to cut out all the shapes, and hot glued the words to the borders to create the chore tab. I then hot glued each chore tab to a flat tack and stuck it next to its corresponding day, which are stickers from my 'scrappin' stuff. Yay, so glad to have it done, now we get to start on chores. blecch! Want to create a chore chart of your own? Let me know if you make one, I'd love to see your take on the project!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sister Sister Sunday





Starting sanding this super cute stool we found for CHEEEEAP!
Working on some Halloween decorations...definitely not done yet.

This is foam board that I traced the cat onto with Sharpie Paint Pen, then used Harvest Orange acrylic paint for the background! I have a moon to add, just haven't gotten to that yet!
Up top is the fence I made, along with the helpful cutting of the hubs (so subtly pictured here) a few cute things you cannot see because I need more color up there! Its still a work in progress...but this was a lot of progress for one day! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever! I LOVE it! Thanks so much for linking to CRAZY CUTE! Hope to see you again next week! ;)

    ReplyDelete